Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Whewwww What a week

Hey all. It has been a crazy week for me so far. Just been busy, busy ,busy and trying to find a job. The job market really sucks right now. I'm just having the hardest time finding anything at all. lam very hopeful though and trying to stay positive. I went to my hynotherapist on Thursday. It went pretty well she is great. I told her that I wanted her to input positive thoughts into my head. I felt so much better after seeing her I think its really helping me with my depression and anxiety. My mom has gone to her as well but she went their for weight loss. My mom was eating a lot before she saw the hypnotherapist and she never used to exercise and she also was drinking 2 pots of coffee per day. Now she drinks 2 cups of coffee a day, exercises at least an hour everyday and hardly ever eats. She losing a lot of inches and has lost 15 pounds so far and its only been three weeks.

No comments: