Thursday, September 18, 2008

Moving Forward

So here is a little background about me and living with anxiety and depression. I was diagnosed with it when I was 14 and I'm now 28. So I have been living with this for a long time. I have tried everything from pills to counseling, hell now I'm even seeing a hypnosis therapist. I have only seen her twice, but I serious think that it is beginning to work. I have more pep in my step, Im not worrying as much about what people think about me. I know its going to be a slow process but I'm determined to over come this disease that actually affects millions of Americans. I used to feel like I was so alone and the only one with this disease but I'm learning that this affects way more people than I ever imagined which is really sad. But I'm determined to over come this and try and help as many people as I can overcome this with knowledge and positive thinking. After all knowledge is definitely power.

No comments: